The BCBA Direct Contractor will provide consultation for BHRS cases identified for ABA modality of treatment including the assessment process, program design and monitoring of ABA intervention plans. Provides supervision and consultation to BSC-ASDs and RBTs as deemed necessary.
1. BCBA Certification.
2. Ability to supervise staff at a variety of skills levels.
3. Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
4. Training in behavior analysis/modification (minimum of eight (8) hours prior to hire, eight (8)hours annually thereafter).
5. BCBA Supervisor Certified.
6. Valid Child Abuse (Act 33) (when applicable), Criminal History, and FBI clearances (when applicable).
For all inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interact is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Veteran/Disability)