To provide clinical and administrative oversight of BHRS cases identified for ABA modality including the assessment, program design and monitoring of ABA intervention plans. Provides supervision and consultation to BSC-ASDs and TSS that are completing ABA training program, tracks and monitors data and maintains program census.
1. Serves as the point person for tracking, training status and completion of Skills Assessment for all RBT servicing clients.
2. In collaboration with the Associate Director of BHRS, drives the process towards becoming an ABA Designated program.
3. Provides 15 hours per week of direct service to clients.
4. Provides supervision to Licensed BSC’s for clients which ABA is being utilized
5. Assists Associate Director with maintaining program census of ABA TSS and BSC hours
6. Serves as point person for tracking growth of ABA program growth capacity.
7. Assists Associate Director with conducting interview for potential full time TSS to enter training program.
8. Assists with tracking ABA program data.
9. Tracks the status of each TSS staff in training program through Rethink training modules and reports status to Associate Director and CBH
10. Regular communication with all TSS to address any barriers to training completion
11. Provides supervision and consultation to assigned TSS staff.
12. Design and implement behavioral analysis treatment plans for assigned clients.
13. Consults with treatment team and all parties involved regarding specific ABA interventions to be delivered across settings.
14. Completes Functional Behavioral Assessments as requested by treatment team.
15. In collaboration with other members of the treatment team designs individualized behavior management intervention plans for the home, school and/or community.
16. Participates in Inter-Agency Team Meetings as requested by Clinical Supervisor, Mobile Therapist and/or Evaluator.
17. Completes all clinical documentation and forms required by agency and managed health care in conformance with mandated deadlines.
18. Attends/participates in on-going consultation and supervision as scheduled with the agency.
19. Receives regular/documented supervision by a licensed psychologist. Documentation of such supervision must be submitted to agency monthly.
20. Participates in and completes all of the CBH mandatory in-services (must be completed within three (3) months of hire and annually from the date of the initial training).
21. Responsible for completing all yearly trainings/courses necessary for CBH credentialing totaling 10 hours (8 of which must be in behavior modification).
22. Other job-related duties as needed.
1. BCBA Certification
2. Ability to supervise staff at a variety of skills levels.
3. Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorders
4. Training in behavior analysis/modification (minimum of eight (8) hours prior to hire, eight (8)hours annually thereafter).
5. BCBA Supervisor Certified
6.. Valid Child Abuse (Act 33) (when applicable), Criminal History, and FBI clearances (when applicable).
*Salary Addendum: Upon ABA Designation, the BCBA will be paid an incentive of $30/hr per additional billable direct service hour for up to 5 hours completed over the minimum 15 of billable direct service hours that are expected per week. These additional billable hours must be completed within the 37.5 hrs work week and approved by the clinician’s supervisor
For all inquiries email: email@example.com
Interact is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Veteran/Disability)