The primary purpose of the BHRS/STS Scheduler is to support the STS and BHRS teams with the coordination of scheduling initial evaluations, re-evaluations and ISPT’s (as needed). This position is essential for assisting children and families with accessing behavioral, medical, educational, and social services and supports in a manner consistent with values and principles outlined in the DBHIDS Framework.
Tracks MA/CBH eligibility for all BHRS/STS consumers (twice per week minimum).
Responsible for oversight of BHRS/STS appointments on the psychologist calendar to ensure effective use of time slots.
May assist with electronic billing and processes as needed (ex: enrolling new clients, discharging clients, etc.).
Will coordinate with the BHRS and STS teams to enhance and promote collaboration.
May assist in administering of the Consumer Satisfaction Survey and other activities aimed at receiving feedback from consumers, families, and school staff.
Cross trained with STS/BHRS Support Coordinators and provide coverage as assigned.
Communicate effectively on a daily basis with team members, families and psychologists to ensure accurate, efficient scheduling.
Complete trainings as required.
Must demonstrated competency with Electronic Medical Records and the ability to navigate and use computer software programs and e-mail in a competent manner.
Adheres to safe work practices.
Other job duties as assigned.
Must function in full compliance with all applicable policies and procedures, federal state and local laws and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in Interact’s Compliance Program including reporting suspected violations of the compliance program or applicable laws or regulations to Superviser/Manager/Director or the Compliance Officer.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred in social work or related field, and a minimum of one (1) year of full time paid direct care experience or supervised practice in lieu of experience requirement.
2. Two (2) years of care coordination experience and 60 credit hours/associates degree from an approved educational program.
4. Possession of a valid driver’s license from state of residence, a minimum of one (1) year driving experience and a driving record free of at-fault accidents and/or moving violations within the past year preferred. Must possess or have access to an automobile.
5. Valid clearances in accordance with PA Acts 33, 73 & 80.
6. Participation in and completion of all CBH mandatory in-service trainings (must be completed within three (3) months of hire and annually from the date of initial training.)
7. Participation in at least ten (10) hours of documented additional in-service training per year (year is defined as twelve (12) months from date of hire.)
8. MUST have EXCELLENT communication skills
Interact is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Veteran/Disability)
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
Intercommunity Action, Inc.
6122 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)