The Children’s Outpatient Department of the Greenridge Counseling Center in Greenridge in Roxborough is seeking contracted clinicians to join our exemplary, well-supported clinical team. Preference will be given to clinicians with substantial training in TF-CBT, PCIT, art therapy, play therapy, family therapy, or other trauma-informed approaches. Applicants should be available to work 10 – 15 hours weekly during late afternoons/evenings. Familiarity with EMR systems is a plus.
We proudly offer competitive compensation, individual and group supervision, scheduling support, free evidence-based practice training opportunities, and a culture of excellence for our clients and staff.
1. Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or marriage /family therapy and should be PA Licensed or licensed-eligible behavioral health professional (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or licensed eligible) with a minimum of 2 years experience. If licensed eligible, contractor will attain clinical license within 2 years.
2. Willingness and ability to provide therapeutic services in the outpatient clinic during clinic hours and to implement evidence based short-term treatment interventions/protocols.
3. Comfortable using Word and Explorer and willingness to utilize EMR as directed.
4. Available to work 10 direct service hours or more a week.
5. Certified in CPR and First Aid or willingness to become certified within three months of signing this agreement.
6. Clearance in accordance with PA Acts 33 & 80.
7. Proof of current professional liability insurance.
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to:
Intercommunity Action, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)