The Greenridge Counseling Center is seeking mental health professionals to provide outpatient therapy to children, adolescents, and their families at our Roxborough office and within our nearby satellite school-based sites. Preference will be given to individuals with substantial training in family therapy, trauma-focused treatment, evidenced-based practices, art therapy, or play therapy.
We proudly offer scheduling support, a warm and engaging community with opportunity for training, individual and peer consultation, and flexible leadership committed to strengthening and enhancing a culture of healing.
Eligible candidates should have a solid clinical foundation and a willingness to learn and grow. This is a part-time, contracted position which offers a competitive rate, flexibility in scheduling and the benefit of support from a clinically rich staff. We are seeking individuals who can commit to 12-24 hours weekly, a combination of a day and evening hours required.
1. Licensed or licensed-eligible behavioral health professional (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or licensed eligible). If licensed eligible, contractor will attain clinical license within 2 years.
2. Willingness and ability to provide therapeutic services in the outpatient clinic during clinic hours and to implement evidence based short-term treatment interventions/protocols.
3. Comfortable using Word and Explorer and willingness to utilize EMR as directed.
4. Available to work 10 direct service hours or more a week.
5. Certified in CPR and First Aid or willingness to become certified within three months of signing this agreement.
6. Clearance in accordance with PA Acts 33 & 80.
7. Proof of current professional liability insurance.
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to:
Intercommunity Action, Inc.
email@example.com (email preferred)