The Clinical Support Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing direct service to children and families in assigned school-based outpatient satellite sites. Additionally, this position will assist Director and clinical supervisor with the day to day clinical and administrative management of assigned school-based outpatient satellite sites.
1. Responsible for a minimum of 20 hours per week utilizing individual, group, collateral or family therapy modalities based on child and family needs.
2. Assist Clinical Supervisor as needed to act as a liaison between Interact and assigned School-Based satellite sites. This includes attending regular meetings with counselor and principals of listed schools and collaborating with other community based service providers.
3. Represents agency in a professional and ethical manner in community including upholding boundaries of confidentiality and job functions.
4. Provides on-site field supervision and training to 1 -2 interns and practicum students as requested.
5. Provides crisis intervention and support to unit and agency clients as needed.
6. Provides training and educational presentations to school staff, parents and agency personnel regarding family and child assessment and treatment, crisis management, trauma and other treatment and treatment related issues.
7. Completes all documentation required by agency policy and procedure, state licensing regulations, and managed care requirements within specified time frames.
8. Maintains clinical records utilizing Agency’s electronic medical records (EMR) system in accordance with Agency policies and procedures, state regulations and managed health care requirements.
9. Participates in Interact’s Quality Improvement activities as requested including the participation in on-going outcomes oriented tasks.
10. Functions in full compliance with all policies and procedures, federal, state and local laws and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in Interact’s Compliance Program, including reporting suspected violations of the compliance program or applicable laws or regulations to immediate supervisor or Compliance Officer.
11. Completes necessary trainings to maintain credentials and license (if indicated) and to meet requirements set forth by State and County oversight agencies and payors including Community Behavioral Health.
12. Works as a team member with all aspects of outpatient services.
13. Attends staff meetings, in-services and other program activities as requested.
14. Adheres to safe work practices.
15. Performs other job related tasks as needed.
1. Master’s degree or Doctorate in human service field, plus two (2) years’ experience of providing therapy to children and families and one (1) year experience with clinical supervision preferred. Must be clinically licensed or licensed eligible in the Commonwealth of PA.
2. Certified in one or more evidence based treatments for use with children and families. Willingness to participate in Interact’s evidence based treatment training program.
3. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
4. Demonstrates basic PC skills including keyboarding, working knowledge of WORD and comfort with Microsoft Office and web-based environments.
5. Ability to work with an interdisciplinary team
6. Ability to work independently and remain organized and efficient while multi-tasking
7. Demonstrated commitment to trauma-informed practices and principles of recovery
8. Clearance in accordance with PA Acts 33 & 80.
*Salary Addendum – The school year will be separated into three 60 school day periods. The three 60 school periods will be determined at the start of every school year. Clinical Support Coordinator is expected to bill 264 hours of direct service every 60 school day period. Clinical Support Coordinator will be paid an incentive of $35/hr per billable direct service over 264 hours and up to and including 312 hours. These additional billable hours must be completed within the same 60 school day period and approved by the clinician’s supervisor. EMR will be utilized to determine billable activity. This addendum is valid only for the 2018-2019 school year.
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to:
Intercommunity Action, Inc.
6012 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)