The Human Resources Assistant/Credentialing Specialist is a confidential employee primarily responsible for assisting with the day-to-day administration of the Human Resources department including assistance with all process related to employment and termination. The Human Resources Assistant/Credentialing Specialist will also maintain the data for all providers in the organization and track the expiration of certifications and licenses to ensure that relevant staff, health-care providers and contractors, update their certification or licensing on time.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or related field preferred; Associates degree with 4 years of experience or High School Diploma and at least 6 years’ experience in Human Resources.
2. Word processing and spreadsheet experience required.
3. Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
4. Good interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate professionally to groups, individuals and outside contacts.
5. Ability to carry out all task with minimal supervision; attention to detail.
6. Clearance in accordance with PA Acts 33 & 80.
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to:
Intercommunity Action, Inc.
6012 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128
email@example.com (email preferred)