The IDD Receptionist is responsible for assisting the Directors and the Office Manager with the overall management of the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Service Division.
1. Provides receptionist duties, including greeting and direction and customer service as needed to clients and visitors, ensuring all have signed in and out appropriately with date and exact time of service/visit for billing purposes where applicable.
2. Assists management as needed in distributing reports of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
programs for tracking compliance to regulations and policy
3. Assists Office Manager with inventory for the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Division
4. Assists Unit Directors in maintaining training records for the division, including registering attendees and preparing training calendars and flyers, and monthly newsletters.
5. Schedules, confirms, and documents reservations for the Henry Avenue Conference rooms to ensure no conflicts.
6. Answers telephones, routes calls to appropriate contacts, and takes messages in accordance with established policy
7. Assists Office Manager with special assignments for the division under the supervision of Directors
8. Maintains confidentiality of all clients, staff, and division activities.
9. Provides clerical support, as needed to include copying, faxing, computer tasks, reception duties, etc.
10. Provides Administrative report for the IDD Division as needed.
11. Adheres to safe work practices.
12. Other job related duties as assigned.
13. Must function I full compliance with all applicable policies and procedures, federal, state, and local laws and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in reporting suspected violations of the Compliance Program or applicable laws or regulations to supervisors/managers/Director or to the Compliance Officer.
14. Must participate in Interact’s Quality Improvement activities including supporting all programs in collecting, analyzing, and utilizing outcomes measurements as requested by Supervisor/manager/Director/CEO/Development Director or Quality Assurance department
1. Completion of high school or equivalency,
2. One year of secretarial and/or clerical experience, preferably in customer service.
3. Good interpersonal skills; able to maintain a positive, pleasant, and professional attitude at all times.
4. Knowledge of word processing and computer software programs required, notably Excel and Microsoft Word
5. Ability to work as part of a team
6. Ability to be flexible
7. Good organizational skills
8. Clearance in accordance with PA Act. 33 and Act 80.
9. Needs medical/physical exam clearance, including Mantoux/TB, prior to hire and every 2 years thereafter.
Interact is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Veteran/Disability)
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to:
Intercommunity Action, Inc.
6012 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)