To assist with the review of outpatient treatment plans and provide consultation as requested and in accordance with Agency policies and procedures and State psychiatric clinic regulations, and State ODAAP regulations for clients in Mental Health and Substance Abuse Programs.
1. Reviews and signs treatment plans for clients as needed in accordance with State, Agency and Managed Health Care requirements.
2. Maintains clinical records in accordance with State regulations, Agency policies and procedures and managed health care requirements.
3. Provides psychiatric consultation as requested.
4. Completes all documentation and paperwork in a timely fashion as required by Agency policies and/or as requested.
5. Complete trainings as mandated by State and County regulations.
6. Must function in full compliance with all applicable policies and procedures, federal state and local laws and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in Interact’s Compliance Program including reporting suspected violations of the compliance program or applicable laws or regulations to supervisor/manager/director or the Compliance Officer
7. Adheres to safe work practices.
1. M.D. or D.O. APA Board eligible or certified.
2. Current Pennsylvania License.
3. Clearance in accordance with PA Acts 33 & 80.
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to:
Intercommunity Action, Inc.
6122 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)