Are you looking for your professional home?
Intercommunity Action is recruiting BC/BA’s for our designated ABA program in the Roxborough area! We serve clients in the home, community, and school to help children and families thrive to the best of their ability. Our program encourages the use of creative clinical judgement when monitoring and adjusting treatment goals. We have a close-knit team of professionals that provide support to all staff individually and in group settings. Interact is looking for committed professionals eager to make a difference.
1. Opportunity to accrue supervision hours towards BCBA certification (dependent on eligibility based on productivity and quality criteria)
2. Opportunity to receive mentorship from a current BCBA
3. Opportunity for assessment (FBA) and service hours
4. Provision of telehealth using a provided video conferencing platform and in-person services
5. Training in electronic medical record system
BC Rate – $40+/hour
BA Rate – $70/hour
Very competitive rates available!
When: 4/1/2021 10 A.M. – 12 P.M.
If interested, please email email@example.com with your resume and a redacted FBA sample.
Behavioral Consultant, PA Licensed (BC)
Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS)
Be licensed in Pennsylvania as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, clinical social worker, social worker, behavior specialist, CRNP or other professional with a scope of practice that includes overseeing the provision of ABA services AND HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. A certification as a board-certified assistant behavior analyst (BCaBA) or other undergraduate-level certification in behavior analysis.
2. One year of full-time experience providing ABA services and 12 credits in ABA.
3. One year of full-time experience providing ABA services under the supervision of a professional with a certification as a BCBA or other graduate-level certification in behavior analysis and 40 hours of training related to ABA.
4. Be licensed in Pennsylvania as a psychologist and have 1 year of full-time experience providing ABA services and 40 hours of training related to ABA.
5. 40 hours of training in ABA required to provide behavior consultation-ABA services (can be met by the individual completing a 40-hour registered behavior technician (RBT) training program).
Specific Coursework: 90 hours of evidence-based coursework =
3 hours of professional ethics
16 hours of assessment coursework or training
8 hours of crisis intervention
5 hours of family collaboration
18 hours of autism-specific coursework/training
16 hours of instructional strategies & best practices
8 hours of co-morbidity & medications
16 hours of addressing specific skill deficits training
1,000 hours of in-person experience with individuals under twenty-one (21) years of age with behavioral challenges or Autism Spectrum Disorders. (Experience during the master’s degree, or otherwise subsequent to the bachelor’s degree is sufficient.)
6. At least 1 (one) year of experience involving functional behavior assessments of individuals under twenty-one (21) years of age, including the development and implementation of behavioral supports or treatment plans.
Participation in all mandatory and ongoing training.
Appropriate supervision as determined by the provider and regulatory entities.
An official notification of information (Self Query) from the National Practitioner Data Bank/Healthcare Integrity and Protection Data Bank.
Pennsylvania State Criminal History Report, Pennsylvania Child Abuse Clearance and FBI Criminal History Report.
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability