Provide direct assistance to individuals with a behavioral health disorder, in gaining access to critical mental health, medical, social, educational, and other agencies or resources whose functions are to provide the support, training and assistance required for a stable, safe, and healthy life within their community.
1. BCMs must meet one of the following criteria:
a. A bachelor’s degree with major course work in sociology, social work, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, political science, history, criminal justice, theology, nursing, counseling, or education.
b. Be a registered nurse.
c. A high school diploma and 12 semester credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology or other social science and 2 years’ experience in human services with 1 year in direct client contact, preferably with adults.
d. A high school diploma and 5 years of mental health direct care experience in human services with employment as an ICM staff person prior to 4/1/89.
2. Must have a valid Childline, PA Criminal History, FBI Clearances prior to seeing clients.
3. Requires reliable means of transportation and valid driver’s license from state of residence with a minimum of one (1) year driving experience and a driving record free of at-fault accidents or moving violations for the past year.
4. Must be available to work some evening hours.
1. Flexibility, resourcefulness, and ability to creatively problem solve.
2. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)