Starting Pay Range: $60,000
The Adult BCM Supervisor provides clinical and administrative supervision of the Adult BCMs and oversees the day-to-day operations of Blended Case Management (BCM), which supports individuals, who have a behavioral health disorder, with accessing critical behavioral health, medical, social, educational/vocational, and other supportive resources within their community.
1. BCMs must meet one of the following criteria:
a. A Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years of experience, preferably in adult behavioral health services OR
b. A Master’s Degree with 1 year experience in adult behavioral health services.
1. Familiarity with Philadelphia system, including behavioral health, legal, social services.
2. Knowledge of DSM5, evidence-based treatments, and best practice.
3. 1 year of administrative and/or supervisory experience preferred.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
6. Must have a valid Childline, PA Criminal History and FBI Clearances prior to commencing work.
7. Reliable means of transportation and valid driver’s license from state of residence with a minimum of one (1) year driving experience and a driving record free of at-fault accidents or
moving violations for the past year.
8. Available to help with on-call coverage on evenings and weekends.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. (email preferred)