Provide trauma-informed outpatient therapy, inclusive of diagnostic assessments; individual, group, and family therapy; and supportive services for a diverse caseload of adults and families experiencing a variety of behavioral health issues.
- Outpatient Clinicians must meet one of the following criteria:
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Human service field.
- Must be clinically licensed or licensed-eligible in the Commonwealth of PA. If license-eligible, will obtain clinical license in no more than 2 years.
- Previous experience providing behavioral health therapy to adults preferred.
- Must have Valid Childline, PA Criminal History and FBI Clearances prior to seeing clients.
- Willingness to be trained in EBPs that are appropriate to current caseload/clientele.
- Upon licensure, a willingness to undergo credentialing for major insurances.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
Starting Pay Range: $50,000
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
email@example.com (email preferred)