To improve and enhance organization’s timeliness and quality of financial reporting, budget preparation and tracking of program analytical data collection and to analyze the impact of
potential transactions and business decisions .
• Prepare comprehensive integrated budgets including balance sheet, income statement, cash flow
• Prepare budgets for each program
• Prepare budgets for overhead
• Track analytical outcomes of each program
• Relate outcomes to budget objective
• Analyze impacts of potential transactions and business decisions
• Assist with compiling monthly board and finance package
• Articulate findings and recommendations.
• Provide assistance with updating Resident fund cash sheets.
• Must function in full compliance with all applicable policies and procedures, federal state and local laws and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in Interac’s Compliance Program including reporting suspected violations of the compliance program or applicable laws or regulations to supervisor/manager/director or the Compliance Officer
• Must participate in Interact’s Quality Improvement activities as requested including the cultivation of an outcomes oriented culture and the completion of program evaluation plans related to outcome measurements
• Assists department with the Agency annual audit
• Provides assistance and other duties as needed
• Adheres to a safe work practice.
• Directly reports to CFO for work assignments and job task priority; works under Controller to assist with monthly and annual close; collaborates with COO to obtain information needed for mission analytical data.
• Completes special assignments from CEO, CFO, COO and Board Finance Committee.
• BS in Accounting, Finance or Analytics, or MBA or CPA
• Work experience: At least 2 years relevant non profit accounting experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Excel. Ability to read and explain financial statements, to prepare historical and projected financial statements that integrate effects on overhead allocations, and to document and articulate findings and recommendations.
• Ability to work accurately under pressure of time deadlines
• Attention to detail and ability to follow systems to maintain records
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Clearance in accordance with PA acts, 33, 80 and 169
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
Intercommunity Action, Inc.
6012 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)