Under direction of the Central Office Supervisor and in collaboration with the Lead Central Office Clerk, the BHS Central Office Clerk performs a variety of tasks to the BHS Division. Essential duties include providing excellent customer services via phone and in person; referring callers to the appropriate departments; making appointments for individuals according to established protocols; assisting individuals with forms and back filling appointments. The position is considered a crucial link between the individuals we serve and the care delivered by clinical and service staff of the BHS Division. The incumbent must work collaboratively with all Clinical services staff in support of direct client services, exhibiting flexibility and a “can do” attitude. Client services are the key priority in this position requiring the Central Office Clerk to assist the Lead Central Office Clerk in serving as a point of contact with other internal and external departments, all with the goal of fostering a trauma informed environment which promotes comfort, safety and trust.
1. High School diploma and 2 years of experience in an administrative setting.
2. Experience in behavioral health and customer service preferred.
3. Previous experience with electronic medical records preferred.
4. Working knowledge of Windows, Word, and experience with data entry.
5. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
6. Ability to work independently and as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
email@example.com (email preferred)