Interact is hiring Adult and Child/Adolescent Blended Case Managers
The Blended Case Manager will provide direct assistance to children, adolescents and adults with a behavioral health disorder, in gaining access to critical mental health, medical, social, educational, and other supportive resources within their community.
- BCMs must meet one of the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree with major course work in sociology, social work, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, political science, history, criminal justice, theology, nursing, counseling, or education.
- Be a registered nurse.
- A high school diploma and 12 semester credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology or other social science and 2 years’ experience in human services with 1 year in direct client contact, preferably with adults.
- A high school diploma and 5 years of mental health direct care experience in human services with employment as an ICM staff person prior to 4/1/89.
- Must have a valid Childline, PA Criminal History, FBI Clearances prior to seeing clients.
- Requires reliable means of transportation and valid driver’s license from state of residence with a minimum of one (1) year driving experience and a driving record free of at-fault accidents or moving violations for the past year.
- Must be available to work some evening hours.
- Flexibility, resourcefulness, and ability to creatively problem solve.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
email@example.com (email preferred)
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.