The Blended Case Management Supervisor is primarily responsible for the clinical and administrative supervision of the Adult Blended Case Managers (BCM) and for the day-to-day operations of the unit. The Supervisor is responsible for assuring that the unit follows State, County and Agency rules and regulations which govern BCM Services. Also functions as BCM team leader and oversees the unit’s operation in accordance with the Recovery focused, blended team case management service delivery philosophy. Additionally, the Supervisor acts in consultation with the Director of Targeted Case Management to coordinate unit needs and services both internally and externally (outside agencies/DBH).
1. A Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years behavioral health experience, preferably in Adult case management OR Masters’ Degree and 1-year experience in behavioral health field.
2. Operational knowledge of Adult services, including, behavioral health, legal systems and social services.
3. Working knowledge of psychiatric disabilities, current treatment approaches, and current research developments.
4. Prior supervisory experience preferred or demonstrated.
5. Possess strong organizational and leadership skill.
6. Possess good interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team.
7. Proficient computer skills, with ability to use electronic medical records.
8. Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some on-call on evenings and weekends.
9. Availability of an insured vehicle, valid driver’s license from state of residence and the ability to meet the Agency’s automobile insurance requirements including a minimum of one (1) year driving experience; a driving record free of at-fault accidents and/or moving violations within the past year.
10. Ability to lift/carry thirty (30) pounds.
11. Clearance in accordance with PA Acts 73, 33 & 80.
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
email@example.com (email preferred)