Starting Pay Range: $50,000
Additional $1,000 Sign-On Bonus if PCIT or TF-CBT trained
We offer supervision and Evidenced-Based training for licensure
New hires that attain their licensure while working at Intercommunity Action will receive a salary increase after completing a full year of employment with us.
Provide trauma-informed outpatient therapy, inclusive of diagnostic assessments; individual, group, and family therapy; and supportive services for a diverse caseload of children, adolescents, and families experiencing a variety of behavioral health issues.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Human service field.
- License not required but preference given to licensed candidate.
- Commitment to working for non-profit in community mental health.
- Previous experience providing behavioral health therapy to children preferred.
- Must have Valid Childline, PA Criminal History and FBI Clearances prior to seeing clients.
- Willingness to be trained in EBPs that are appropriate to current caseload/clientele, with preference to candidates already trained in PCIT or TF-CBT.
- Upon licensure, a willingness to undergo credentialing for major insurances.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)