The Children’s Outpatient Supervisor provides clinical and administrative oversight of all Children’s Outpatient Services, including Outpatient satellites in schools. The Supervisor role ensures that all Children’s Outpatient are delivered within a best practice framework that is in full compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and regulations.
A licensed mental health clinician, including psychiatrist, psychologist, professional counselor (LPC) or clinical social worker (LCSW)
1. Three years post-masters experience working with children and adolescents and their families.
2. One year of administrative and/or supervisory experience preferred.
3. Knowledge of DSM-5, clinical formulation, and best practices in trauma-informed care.
4. Understanding of how data can inform policy, practice, and clinical effectiveness.
5. Must be willing to undergo credentialing for major insurances.
6. Must have Valid Childline, PA Criminal History and FBI Clearances prior to commencing work.
Starting Pay Range: $60,000
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.