Interact’s Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Program is comprised of an array of services that are delivered to children and their families across settings (school, home and community) through a team oriented, evidence supported and trauma informed approach. The Clinical Intake Coordinator is an integral part of the IBHS and ABA team. Main responsibilities include coordinating referrals, intakes, Level of Care (LOC) Assessments, Written Orders, and extended assessments in collaboration with team members.
1. Licensed mental health clinician, including psychologists, professional counselors (LPC), marriage and family therapists (LMFT), and clinical social workers (LCSW). At a minimum the Licensed clinician must have a Master’s degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline. The degree must contain at least 12 credit hours in core behavioral health course work. No more than 3 of these 12 credit hours can be derived from a supervised clinical mental health practicum.
1. 3 years post-Master’s experience providing mental health treatment to youth.
2. Assessment skills including a knowledge of DSM-5, clinical formulation, and best practices in trauma-informed care.
3. Ability to complete comprehensive FBA’s or willingness to become certified.
4. Ability to navigate an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
5. Must have, or be willing to obtain, a Promise Identification Number.
6. Must have Valid Childline, PA Criminal History and FBI Clearances prior to commencing work.
Interact is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Veteran/Disability)
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
email@example.com (email preferred)