The Deputy Director of CQI is responsible for evaluating programs, implementing quality assurance measures across programs, guiding agency-wide risk management procedures, and monitoring program compliance with local and federal laws/regulations and agency policy.
1. Master’s degree in Social Work, Nursing, Public or Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years in managed care, health care, health information management, or business administration experience preferred.
1. Experience applying principles of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI).
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information to diverse audiences in an understandable format .
3. Comfortable working independently, with a preference for working collaboratively within a team environment.
4. Understanding of how data can inform policy, practice, and clinical effectiveness.
5. Must have Valid Childline, PA Criminal History and FBI Clearances prior to commencing work.
Starting Pay Range: $95,000
Interact is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Veteran/Disability)
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)