The Journey’s Way Director is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of all center programs which includes congregate meals, transportation, recreational activities, group education and socialization programs, advocacy, and short term supportive counseling.
1. Master’s degree in social work or human services with 4 years of experience or bachelor’s degree in social work or related field plus seven years of experience.
2. Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience.
3. Experience with older adults and academic training in gerontology preferred.
4. Ability to work under stress, and with non routine situations.
5. Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
6. Excellent organizational skills.
7. Ability to work independently.
8. Computer literacy including internet, e-mail, and Microsoft Office.
9. Satisfactory criminal, child abuse, and FBI required.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.