The Facilities Service Coordinator will work with employees and vendors to schedule preventative maintenance requests, coordinate outside repairs, plan and manage shop work; including all aspects of use of buildings, stewardship, operation, repair, and general administration associated with managing Intercommunity Action’s facilities.
High school diploma or GED plus two years experience in an administrative/customer service role; experience working in a facilities setting preferred.
1. Excellent interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
3. Good math skills.
4. Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
5. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
6. Strong Microsoft Excel and Word experience.
7. Available to work Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
8. Other job related duties as assigned.
9. Clearance in accordance with PA Acts 33 & 80.
Starting Pay Range: $14.00
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)