The Geriatric Clinician is responsible for providing clinical assessment and family therapy to clients in the designated program area. Services are offered at client homes, and/or Senior Community Centers according to client need and may be provided in collaboration with other psychiatric, medical, or social service providers the client is or becomes involved with.
1. Master’s degree in social work or related human service field plus one (1) year of experience in behavioral health services.
2. Certified in one or more evidence based treatments and/or willingness to participate in Interact’s evidence based treatment training program.
3. Personal automobile available for daily work use.
4. Possession of a valid driver’s license from state of residence required. A minimum of one (1) year driving experience with a driving record free of at-fault accidents and/or moving violation within the past year preferred.
5. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
6. Demonstrates basic PC skills including keyboarding, working knowledge of WORD and comfort with web based environments, experience with electronic medical records preferred.
7. Ability to within an interdisciplinary team.
8. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
9. Satisfactory criminal, child abuse, and FBI clearances in accordance with PA Acts 13, 33, and 73.
10. Proof of COVID 19 vaccination.
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)