To primarily provide assessment and potentially initial treatment within mandated timeline after intake/Written Order is completed.
Individuals who provide BC Services must meet one of the following:
(1) Be licensed in this Commonwealth as a behavior specialist.
(2) Have a certification as a BCBA or other graduate-level certification in behavior analysis that is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies or the American National Standards Institute.
(3) Have a graduate degree in ABA from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or have an equivalent degree from a foreign college or university that has been evaluated by the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services. The Department will accept a general equivalency report from the listed evaluator agencies to verify a foreign degree or its equivalency.
(4) Have a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in providing mental health direct services to children, youth or young adults and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, or counseling from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of
(5) Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum and have a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related field from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education
**Individuals who provide behavior consultation services to children diagnosed with ASD for the treatment of ASD shall be licensed in this Commonwealth as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, clinical social worker, social worker, behavior specialist, certified registered nurse practitioner or a professional with a scope of practice that includes overseeing the provision of ABA services.
6. Proof of adequate liability insurance 1,000,000/occurrence and $3,000,000 aggregate
7. Valid Child Abuse (Act 33) (when applicable), Criminal History, and FBI clearances (when applicable).
8. Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Starting Salary Range: $40.00 per hour – Non Licensed/$43.00 per hour – Licensed
Interact is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Veteran/Disability)
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
email@example.com (email preferred)