Interact’s Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) Program is comprised of an array of services that are delivered to children and their families across settings (school, home and community) through a team oriented, evidence supported and trauma informed approach. The primary purpose of the IBHS Care Coordinator is to identify and provide supports to families as an adjunct to the clinical treatment. The main responsibility is engaging children, their families, and other significant persons in a collaborative relationship to promote positive outcomes.
1. Actively involved in Electronic Medical Records on a daily basis. (ex: enrolling new clients, discharging clients, case documentation, etc.).
2. Accurate and consistent documentation in electronic medical records reflecting care coordination activities.
3. Responsible for conducting a Social Determinant of Health Scale with each client/family and collaborating with IBHS team members to incorporate the scale outcome into the treatment and support plan for each family.
4. Must be well versed in supports and resources available throughout the city of Philadelphia as well as being self-directed in taking the initiative to identify/connect with local community supports surrounding the child’s school and home.
5. Responsible for identifying individual family needs and interface with other relevant systems (juvenile justice, Department of Human Services, etc) as needed.
6. Assist with level of care assessment process as requested by supervisor.
7. Assists in administering of the Consumer Satisfaction Survey and other activities aimed at receiving feedback from consumers, families, and school staff.
8. Travel between schools, community and main office as needed for collaboration of supports. (personal vehicle required). **
9. Must demonstrated competency with Electronic Medical Records and the ability to navigate and use computer software programs and e-mail in a competent manner.
10. Complete trainings as required.
11. Adheres to safe work practices.
12. Other job duties as assigned.
13. Must function in full compliance with all applicable policies and procedures, federal state and local laws and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in Interact’s Compliance Program including reporting suspected violations of the compliance program or applicable laws or regulations to Supervisor/Manager/Director or the Compliance Officer.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred in social work or related field, and a minimum of one (1) year of full time paid direct care experience or supervised practice in lieu of experience requirement.
2. Two (2) years of care coordination, case management experience and 60 credit hours/associates degree from an approved educational program.
3. Possession of a valid driver’s license from state of residence, a minimum of one (1) year driving experience and a driving record free of at-fault accidents and/or moving violations within the past year preferred. Must possess or have access to an automobile.
4. Valid clearances in accordance with PA Acts 33, 73 & 80.
5. Participation in and completion of all CBH mandatory in-service trainings (must be completed within three (3) months of hire and annually from the date of initial training.)
8. Participation in at least ten (10) hours of documented additional in-service training per year (year is defined as twelve (12) months from date of hire.)
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
Intercommunity Action, Inc.
6117 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128
email@example.com (email preferred)