Under the supervision of the IBHS Clinical Supervisor, the IBHS Clinician-Lead is responsible for providing direct clinical intervention to children and families as well as consultation to school personnel. The IBHS Clinician-Lead is qualified to provide Mobile Therapy (MT) and Behavior Consultation (BC) services as appropriate and will need to be available for day and evening hours as their caseload requires.
1. Must have Valid Childline, PA Criminal History and FBI Clearances prior to commencing work.
2. The IBHS Clinician-Lead must meet one of the following:
a. Be licensed in PA as a behavior specialist and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum.
b. Have a minimum of 1 year of FT experience providing mental health direct services to children, youth or young adults; and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, or counseling (with at least 9 credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work or counseling).
c. Completed a clinical or mental health direct service practicum; and have a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, counseling, or a related field (with at least 9 credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, education, counseling, or a related field).
1. Ability to facilitate a collaborative, team-oriented approach.
2. Commitment to fostering a safe, supportive work environment.
3. Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of trauma informed practices, including emotional intelligence, effective communication, understanding of impact of trauma on development, strengths based and person-centered practice, resilience focus and commitment to growth and change.
4. Knowledge of DSM and clinical formulation.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to easily navigate an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
7. Must have or be willing to complete Evidenced Based Treatment trainings (for identified modalities such as CBITS, Bounce Back etc.)
Starting Pay Range: $50,000
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)