Under the supervision of the IBHS Clinical Supervisor, the IBHS Clinician is responsible for providing direct clinical intervention to children and families as well as consultation to school personnel. The IBHS Clinician is qualified to provide either Mobile Therapy (MT) or Behavior Consultation (BC) services as appropriate and will need to be available for day and evening hours as their caseload requires.
IBHS Clinicians will meet the criteria to provide either BC or MT as described below:
1. IBHS Clinicians providing Behavior Consultant (BC) services must meet one of the following:
a. Be licensed in this Commonwealth as a behavior specialist.
b. Have a certification as a BCBA or other graduate-level certification in behavior analysis.
c. Have a graduate degree in ABA or an equivalent degree from a foreign college or university that has been evaluated by the Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services.
d. Have a minimum of 1 year of FT experience providing mental health direct services to children, youth or young adults; and a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, or counseling.
e. Completed a clinical direct service practicum; and have a graduate degree in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related field.
f. Individuals who provide BC services to children diagnosed with ASD for the treatment of ASD shall be licensed in this Commonwealth as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, clinical social worker, social worker, behavior specialist, certified registered nurse practitioner or a professional with a scope of practice that includes overseeing the provision of ABA services.
2. IBHS Clinicians providing Mobile Therapy (MT) and Group Services must meet one of the following:
a. Be licensed in PA as a psychologist, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist or clinical social worker.
b. Be licensed in PA as a social worker or a behavior specialist; and have a graduate degree that required a clinical or mental health direct service practicum.
c. Have a minimum of 1 year of FT experience providing mental health direct services to children, youth or young adults; and a graduate degree (with at least 9 credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work or counseling).
d. Completed a clinical direct service practicum; and have a graduate degree (with at least 9 credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work, education, counseling or a related field).
All IBHS Clinicians must have Valid Childline, PA Criminal History and FBI Clearances prior to commencing work.
1. Ability to facilitate a collaborative, team-oriented approach.
2. Commitment to fostering a safe, supportive work environment.
3. Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of trauma informed practices, including emotional intelligence, effective communication, understanding of impact of trauma on development, strengths based and person-centered practice, resilience focus and commitment to growth and change.
4. Knowledge of DSM and clinical formulation.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to easily navigate an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
7. Must have or be willing to complete Evidenced Based Treatment trainings (for identified modalities such as CBITS, Bounce Back etc.)
Starting Pay Range: Commensurate With Experience
This position includes a $1,000 sign on Bonus
Interact is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/Veteran/Disability)
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
email@example.com (email preferred)