Starting Pay Range: $55,000
Provide strengths-based, person-centered therapy to older adults within the community and over telehealth as needed. Treatment to include diagnostic assessments; individual, group, and family therapy; and supportive services for a diverse caseload of older adults experiencing a variety of behavioral health issues.
1. Master’s or Doctoral degree in Human service field.
2. Must be clinically licensed or licensed-eligible in the Commonwealth of PA. If license eligible, will obtain clinical license in no more than 2 years.
3. At least 1 year of experience providing behavioral health therapy to older adults including a demonstrated knowledge of the specific nuances of treating this population.
1. Proof of COVID-19 vaccine is required.
2. Must have Valid Childline, PA Criminal History and FBI Clearances prior to seeing clients.
3. Previous training in EBPs or a willingness to obtain training.
4. Reliable means of transportation and valid driver’s license from state of residence with a minimum of one (1) year driving experience and a driving record free of at-fault accidents or
moving violations for the past year.
5. Ability to work collaboratively within a team-oriented environment.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
email@example.com (email preferred)
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.