The Post-Doctoral Fellow will provide outpatient treatment to children and adults within the guidelines of State, County, and Managed Care. The Post-Doctoral Fellow will also conduct administrative/supervisory duties including but not limited to supervision of interns and externs (individual and group), review of completed intakes, marketing, conducting didactics, and other tasks as assigned.
1. Conducts feedback sessions with the interns/externs and/or their family following the administration and write-up of assessments.
2. Engages in various marketing/advocacy opportunities including but not limited to providing in-services, making contact with schools, and participation in meetings with physicians.
3. Provides psychotherapy and treatment to consumers and/or their families using empirically-supported treatment protocols.
4. Assures the inclusion of the consumer and/or family as active members of the treatment planning process.
5. Conducts didactic seminars for externs.
6. Attends supervisory sessions as required by the state licensing board.
7. Provides weekly supervision to interns and externs.
8. Review intakes and progress notes, as well as other administrative duties as assigned.
9 Provides clinical on-call coverage as needed/scheduled including one evening per week until close.
10. Will have a minimum billable requirement of 15 hours each week and then would receive 45.00 an hour for any EBP or triage billable service over that, and 40.00 an hour for any other direct therapy hours. This will be calculated on a monthly timetable.
11. Maintains clinical records in accordance with Agency policies and procedures, state regulations, and managed health care requirements.
12. Completed all documentation, reports, and paperwork in a timely fashion as required by Agency policies and/or as requested by supervisor.
13. Participates in all Agency and CBH mandatory training.
14. Other job related duties as needed.
15. Adheres to safe work practices.
16. Must function in full compliance with all applicable policies and procedures, federal state and local laws, and Interact’s Code of Conduct. Must participate in Interact’s Compliance Program including reporting suspected violations of the compliance program or applicable laws or regulations to supervisor/manager/director or the Compliance Officer.
1. Must possess a doctoral degree in clinical/counseling psychology from an APA-accredited institution.
2. Experience in the health and human service field and knowledge of psychological testing, clinical theory, and interventions.
3. Clearances in accordance with PA Acts 33 & 80
Intercommunity Action, Inc. is an EO Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to:
Intercommunity Action, Inc.
6122 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19128
email@example.com (email preferred)