To provide outpatient psychiatric consultation, evaluation, and treatment services to children and families struggling with mental health and substance use concerns.
1. Medical degree with active license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
2. Board Certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry.
3. Current DEA registration for prescribing controlled substances.
1. Comfortable utilizing electronic medical records for charting and prescribing purposes.
2. Demonstrate a clear understanding of trauma-informed care.
3. Clearance in accordance with PA Acts 33 & 80.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
email@example.com (email preferred)
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.