We help others much of our lives and sometimes a little help is needed and appreciated. The Center offers services to enhance your life if you or someone you know should need them.
As a community focal point, the Center provides professional help and access to services and support that address concerns related to aging. The Center Counselor, Mark Weber, can help you and your family link to needed services.
- Information and Resources
- Energy (Heating/Electricity) Assistance
- Emergency Referrals
- Housing Services, including affordable housing, home modification, and foreclosure prevention
- Entitlements and Discounts
- Health Insurance Education and Consultations
- Financial Management
- Legal Clinics
- Consumer Information Updates
- Caregiver Education and Monthly Support Group
- Transportation Assistance
- Neighbor To Neighbor support for chores, weatherization, and friendly calls/visits
- Geriatric Counseling
For resources, information, referrals regarding housing, and other matters, call 215-487-1750 to schedule an appointment or email Mark Weber at email@example.com