If you are 55+ and need housing assistance, call 215-487-1750, option 8, to make an appointment TODAY!
Housing Counseling offers information and assistance to help people remain in their homes. The following are some of the available services:
- Locating suitable and affordable housing
- Accessing Utility Benefits and Programs
- Money Management and Budgeting
- Solving deed and title problems
- Helping with Mortgage Default and Delinquency Counseling
- Anti Predatory Loan Counseling, Predatory Loan Relief
- Filing Tax and Rent Rebates
- City Taxes and Other City Liens
- Connection to other resources
Journey’s Way Housing Counselor can help!
Our Housing Counselors can perform group counseling and are available to speak to community groups on older adult housing issues such as independent living, home modifications, and avoiding predatory loans. Please give us a call to find out more.
Journey’s Way Housing Counselor
Barbara Davis, ext. 1006, email@example.com