Lifelong Learning for Personal Growth
Everyone is welcome to participate in activities to stimulate the mind and intellect. Learn a new skill or just enjoy the company of others.
Some activities include:
- Monthly Book Club
- Film Series
- Journey’s Way “Little Lending Library”
- Guest Speakers on a variety of topics
- Current Events & Discussion Groups
- Trivia & board games
- Local trips and tours
Classes for Arts and Culture unleash your creativity. See yourself do what you never thought possible. All levels invited to explore.
- Sketching & Painting
- Art Exhibits & Demonstrations
- Jewelry Making
- Textile Arts – Weaving, Quilting, Sewing, Knit/Crochet
- Creative Crafting
- Ceramics Hand Building
- Music Appreciation
- Concerts and Cultural Programs
Technology opens up the world in amazing ways making it easier to accomplish life chores and to connect socially. Computers and iPads are available for use in the Center at no charge. Tech help is provided by interns and volunteers when available. If you are interested in becoming a Tech Volunteer let us know!