Lifelong Learning for Personal Growth
Everyone is welcome to participate in activities to stimulate the mind and intellect. Learn a new skill or just enjoy the company of others.
Some activities include:
- Book Club and Poetry Discussion Group
- Film Series
- Guest Speakers on a variety of topics
- News and Views Discussion Group
- Trips and tours
Classes for Arts and Culture unleash your creativity. See yourself do what you never thought possible. All levels invited to explore.
- Cross Hatch Drawing
- Writing Group
- Jewelry Making
- Weaving, Knitting, Crochet
- “Sentimental Journey” Chorus
- Music Lessons: Piano, Ukulele, Violin, Guitar
Technology opens up the world in amazing ways making it easier to accomplish life chores and to connect socially. Classes, clubs, tutoring, and open computer time are available in our Technology Lab.
Some of the classes conducted regularly include:
- Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Computer Skills
- Social Media, such as Facebook and Twitter
- Buying a Computer
- Troubleshooting Computer Problems
- Safety and Privacy Issues in the Internet Age
- Digital Photography and Photo Management
…and many other topics as requested.