We perform a wide range of psychoeducational and psychological assessments. We customize our tests based on clients’ needs and from our clinical observations.
An example of an assessment battery a child referred to rule-out ADHD and a learning disorder might receive:
- Semi-structured interview
- Collateral information from the parents and school (developmental questionnaire, etc)
- Other diagnostic rule-outs: Conner’s 3 (parent, teacher), Beck Youth Inventory-II, etc.
- Behaviors: Behavior Assessment System (BASC) – Teachers and Parents; Conner’s Comprehensive Behavior Rating Scale (CBRS)
- Phonological Processing – Comprehensive Test of Phonological Processing (CTOPP-2)
- Academic Achievement – WIAT-III
- Cognitive Functioning – Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC-V)
- Memory – Children’s Memory Scale (CMS)
- Executive Functioning – Nepsy-2; D-KEFS; Brief Rating Scales – Parents and Teacher
- Learning styles – School Motivation and Learning Styles Inventory (SMALSI)
The results from these tests are used to create a comprehensive report for home and school treatment. Our staff are trained in a wide range of different testing and interventions. Contact Us to learn more!