Starting Pay Range: $200/ hour
Position Type: Independent Contractor (16 hrs.)
The Medical Director provides clinical and administrative oversight supporting the daily operations of Intercommunity Action’s psychiatric services. The Medical Director will work in a community mental health outpatient setting, delivering compassionate, trauma-informed, psychiatric care, including psychiatric evaluation, consultation, and treatment to individuals with behavioral health issues.
1. Medical degree with active license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
2. Board certified in psychiatry.
3. Completed Residency in General Psychiatry.
4. Preference to candidates with proven knowledge and experience in both General Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
5. Unrestricted federal DEA license.
1. Comfortable utilizing electronic medical records for charting and prescribing purposes.
2. Clearances in accordance with PA Acts 33 & 80.
Interested candidates may forward their cover letter and resume to Human Resources:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred)
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, M/F, non-binary, veterans, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.